Helicopter first flight in Issenheim - 25 minSKU: 77251
Helicopter first flight in Issenheim - 45 minSKU: 84682
Description of Helicopter first flight in Issenheim - 25 min
Let yourself be tempted by a helicopter flight that will finally meet your need for escape. Accompanied by a private pilot, you can explore the surroundings aboard this propeller-powered aircraft.
You will take off from the town of Issenheim, about twenty minutes from Mulhouse. You will fly over the town of Eguisheim, but also the city of Colmar and its surroundings.
You will have the chance to stroll over magnificent places in the Alsace region.
- After your departure, you will head towards the village of Eguisheim and all its landscapes, in particular the Saint-Pierre-et-Paul church. You will also see the Château de Haut-Koenigsbourg. A spectacular building with red stones that will be a real spectacle to admire from the air.
- You will then go to the fortified town of Neuf-Brisach which you absolutely must admire from the sky. This octagon is similar to a flower seen from above. You shouldn't miss this.
- The Lac de Pierre-Percée will then cross your path. It offers you an original panorama with its very blue water and its atypical shape.
- Finally, you can end your flight by the lakes of the Vosges, above green landscapes, before reaching Issenheim.
Throughout your flight, you will enjoy the company of a passionate pilot who will be delighted to share his exploits with you and teach you more about the aviation and helicopters. Maybe it will spark a new interest in you?
If you like thrills and beautiful landscapes, don't miss this unique experience!
Good to know:
- We meet at 13 rue phleck, Issenheim.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the departure time, in order to be able to have a briefing.
- Accompaniment of a private pilot.
- Headset + Microphone.
- You will fly in a helicopter for 25 minutes.
- You will have to define a schedule with your pilot after your reservation.
Description of Helicopter first flight in Issenheim - 45 minDo you want to discover or rediscover Alsace in an original way? We offer you afirst flight in a helicopter that will not leave you indifferent! Take to the skies and fly away for an unforgettable experience during which you can admire the splendor of the region.
Meet us in Issenheim, less than 30 minutes from Colmar for an extraordinary adventure.
When you arrive at the site, we will introduce you to the machine in which we will fly together, then we will explain to you how the flight will take place. Finally ready to take off, you will experience the sensations of flight specific to the helicopter, the rotations, the speed and the sensation of freedom once in the air.
Once on board, the pilot will introduce you to the spectacular landscapes and aerial views while giving you explanations about the different points of interest you fly over. The Colmar region is home to many medieval castles, such as the Château du Haut-Kœnigsbourg, and some are perched on hills. From the helicopter, you can fly over these castles and admire their architecture. You can also follow the route of the famous Alsace wine route, which winds through the hills and the wine villages of the region.
Not to mention a breathtaking view of the Mountains of the Vosges.
What is certain is that this aerial activity will remain etched in your memory, so don't wait any longer and book your flight!
- Welcome and briefing
- Professional Pilot
- 45-minute helicopter ride
- Your flight will last 45 minutes
- Once the activity is reserved, please contact your pilot to agree on a specific schedule
Questions and answers about the activity
Helicopter first flight in Issenheim - 25 min
Ferme Saint-George Colmar