Helicopter flight in Mont-Blanc - Les Arcs 20 minSKU: 69029
Description of Helicopter flight in Mont-Blanc - Les Arcs 20 min
Whatever the season, Mont-Blanc remains a tourist destination par excellence, thanks to its geographical location and its surprising snow-capped summits.
Thus, we invite you to discover the highest massif in Europe with its 4,696 m by helicopter for a duration of 20 minutes !
From Les Arcs, your adventure begins! On the menu, sublime panoramas of the snow-covered glaciers of the Alps, starting from the Col du Petit Saint-Bernard up to the 'Aiguille des Glaciers, eventually crossing Miravidi, Val Veny, Lancebranlette, the famous Lac Combal >, as well as the Matterhorn.
And when there's more, there's more! We also offer you to admire, through the helicopter, the Italian side of Mont-Blanc, Pointe de Lechaud, the Col de la Seigne as well as a return via the Cormet de Roseland, the famous pass where the Tour de France takes place.
If you love flora and fauna, with a bit of luck, you can meet eagles, come across Chamois Ibex or even see the famous bearded vulture.
What are you waiting for, take out your cameras and capture these unique moments!
- Useful information:
- An identity document will be requested before the flight.
- The flight may be delayed if the weather conditions do not allow it, to ensure maximum safety.
- Pilot briefing and boarding formalities
- Personalized welcome and support
- The duration of the helicopter flight over Mont-Blanc is 20 minutes . However, meet 30 minutes before the scheduled time to finalize the boarding procedures.
- The company will designate the schedule for the flight according to availability and weather.
Questions and answers about the activity
Helicopter flight in Mont-Blanc - Les Arcs 20 min
61 Rue Henry Farman Bourg Saint Maurice