Paragliding Baptism Ascent Annecy Basin 20minSKU: 70732
Paragliding Flight Ascent Massif des Bornes +VideoSKU: 70739
Description of Paragliding Baptism Ascent Annecy Basin 20min
Indeed, what allows the paraglider , aircraft without an engine , to hover for so long is the result of the pressure applied by the energy of the ground to heat the ground or what is called " Thermal ascents " which allow the pilot to take a maximum altitude and to make the baptism last . Once the principle has been well explained, let's see what this formula offers you, suitable for all ages and occasions, whether for your own pleasure or to satisfy your oblative needs:
- Breathtaking panoramas : about twenty minutes flying over the blue lake for the greatest pleasure of your eyes. You get a 360 ° panoramic view as you climb as high as possible.
- Absolute calm and tranquility : This flight over the heights will give you the feeling of watching everything from above in complete zenitude and serenity, between the two elements of water and mountains.
- 2 possible departure locations : Together with your instructor, you will choose the most suitable departure location, always depending on the weather conditions. The 2 options available to you are: the Col de la Forclaz and the heights of Talloires.
- Possibility of taking the controls of the aircraft : For the more adventurous and courageous among you, you have the possibility, always according to the circumstances of the flight, to pilot the paraglider in being assisted by the monitor .
The day before the activity, your instructor will call a quick weather point for you and tell you the place and time of arrival. So, once there on D-Day, a quick briefing followed by a quick run is more than enough to get you in the mood! Get ready to live one of the most surprising experiences in terms of sensations transmitted, accompanied by an experienced pilot who will know how to introduce you to this practice in the rules of the art.
Wear sports shoes , fleece , glasses to protect you from the sun, a windbreaker and even gloves sometimes. As its name suggests, this flight consists of climbing as high as possible, which implies that the temperature will inevitably drop. In any case, the instructor will take care of confirming all these considerations with you the day before.
Without thinking twice, book this offer now!
- Welcome and briefing
- Support from a professional, state-certified instructor
This paragliding flight is recommended if you weigh up to 110 kilos maximum.
- Allow 20 to 25 minutes of flight- depending on weather conditions.
- In addition to the time spent on the pre and post flight stages. In total, allow 1 hour.
- The updrafts are of paramount importance for the flight to take place in the best conditions. Thus, the ideal time slot is between 1 p.m. and 6 p.m.
Description of Paragliding Flight Ascent Massif des Bornes +Video
This offer invites you to fly over Lake Annecy and the panoramas around for 25 minutes where you will hover as high as possible, which will give you allows you to have a 360° view. The waters of the lake under your feet, the mountains around you and the clouds above, the 3 elements merge perfectly to guarantee you an unparalleled sensation. A mixture of adrenaline and serenity will make the best option to immortalize it all, is to capture every moment in the form of photos and video.
So imagine that this offer includes all of what we have just mentioned, in addition to the possibility of taking control of the device. What more could you ask for! Ideal as a gift to give and perfect to treat yourself, this thermal flight has no age limit (from 12 years old) or weight, making it a bestseller in every way. of the term.
- Organization of the activity:
- By the time you get comfortable on the harness, you'll feel your heartbeat quicken: you're a short rush away from living an extraordinary experience.
- Bring your sunglasses, wear closed shoes, a fleece, a windbreaker or even gloves, a run on an inclined slope is the last step before your feet no longer touch the ground. You are in the air…
- Welcome and Briefing
- Pre-activity assistance
- Possibility of piloting the paraglider
- Photos and Video
- Please contact us after booking online to confirm the take-off site and the weather conditions.
- Devote a full hour to carrying out the activity as a whole, including the 25 minutes devoted to the flight itself.
- The afternoon, between 1 p.m. and 6 p.m., is the ideal time to take advantage of the updrafts and ensure a flight in the best conditions.
Questions and answers about the activity
Paragliding Baptism Ascent Annecy Basin 20min
Route de la Plaine Annecy