Single-seater quad ride in Boutervilliers 4 hoursSKU: 19521
Description of Single-seater quad ride in Boutervilliers 4 hours
Do you want to spend a sensational day with your relatives or friends? Would you like to discover a new outdoor activity in Île-de-France? We have everything you need.
It is indeed a quad ride where you will spend the day having fun and discovering new sensations and new horizons. It is a single-seater quad allowing you to pilot this all-terrain vehicle and live a beautiful and pleasant experience.
This adventure takes place in the department of Essonne and makes you discover the town of Étampes and all the landscapes that surround it. It is only one hour from Paris and the city of Orléans.
When you arrive in the morning at 9:30 a.m. on the day of your quad ride, you are greeted by the center's instructors who offer you a welcome coffee or a refreshment. They will entrust you with your rental quad, and you will participate in a briefing on the progress of the activity and the safety rules to be observed during the hike. You'll then do a few laps to practice your quad driving, then around 10 a.m. the whole group sets off for the ride.
At noon, you will enjoy a meal in a restaurant to regain strength for the rest of the hike during the afternoon. You drive on relaxing trails all the way back.
The hike ends around 4 p.m. with a refreshment in a friendly atmosphere to share your impressions!
Good to know:
- In order to be able to drive our quads, you must have a driving license.
- On site, a deposit of €1,500 per quad will be requested.
- Departures for hikes during weekdays are only possible from the reservation of at least two quads. If you choose to do your adventure during the weekend, a single reserved quad is enough to go on a ride.
- The meal can be in the form of a picnic provided by you or in a restaurant by paying 20 euros per person.
- Reception and briefing.
- Getting started with the quad.
- Accompaniment of the monitor.
- Welcome coffee.
- Safety helmet.
- This hike is done along four hours.
- Arrival time to participate in this hike is 9:30 am.