Discovery paragliding flight in Planpraz 25minSKU: 70666
Baptism Flight Planpraz Sommet Brévent 25min + VideoSKU: 70668
Description of Discovery paragliding flight in Planpraz 25min
Thus, if you are passing through Chamonix and want to learn about this practice, nothing better than to contact professionals in the field, with enough experience and recognition to ensure you a flight in the rules of the art!
Courageous, adventurous, eager to discover… If at least one of these adjectives describes you, this offer is perfectly made for you.
So try the famous discovery baptism from Planpraz, cabin located at 2000 m above sea level, for about twenty minutes which promises you mountains and wonders. To offer or to enjoy it alone, it is the perfect opportunity to -help- discover the splendor of Chamonix and the reliefs that border it, and this, both in summer and in winter! That said, it is important to equip yourself with closed shoes, sunglasses and a windbreaker, whatever the season (ski clothing is perfectly adequate in the winter season).
Flow of the activity:
- Once you arrive at the starting point in Planpraz, you will be welcomed by our team who, after the check-in formalities, will provide you with a briefing explaining the details of the activity, in addition to the security considerations you are expected to observe.
- This done, you will sit comfortably on the harness, attached to the monitor. Take-off is done gradually following a few steps of momentum on a slightly inclined slope, located in front of Mont Blanc and at an altitude of 1000 m from the Chamonix valley.
- On to the show! You will completely disconnect for about 30 minutes where you will have to contemplate the wonders of Chamonix from above, with the possibility of taking control of the paraglider under the tips from the instructor. What more could you ask for!
- Once this time has elapsed, it is time to return to the starting point. Do not hesitate to share your feelings with our team, who will be happy to welcome you again for a new experience.
- Reception and departure from Planpraz.
- Flight briefing
- Advice and support from a state-certified instructor.
Photos and video not included.
- This paragliding baptism lasts between 20 to 30 minutes.
- Since aerial activities depend on weather conditions, your instructor will give you the exact time in advance for a safe activity.
Description of Baptism Flight Planpraz Sommet Brévent 25min + Video
Discover the famous region of Chamonix through a discovery flight that will awaken all your senses. For a period of between 20 and 30 minutes, you will be accompanied by a state-certified instructor, who can even let you pilot the aircraft if you wish to take up the challenge. . The activity takes place at the famous PlanPraz gondola lift, at the top of Brévent. Thus, it is important to equip yourself with adequate shoes and outfits, sunglasses and a windbreaker for maximum comfort and safety.
Whether it's your first time or not, this baptism includes the option photos and videos, enough to keep memories of your first contact - or not - with elevation. What more could you ask for?
Flow of the activity:
- We meet at Planpraz for a detailed briefing of the flight. All safety instructions will be provided to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- After getting settled into the harness, it's time to gradually prepare for take-off following momentum steps along a gently sloping slope, just in front of Mont Blanc and approximately 1000 m above sea level from the famous Chamonix Valley.
- Once you cross this slope, another distinct panorama presents itself to you! Between reliefs and snowy mountains, you will be speechless. The instructor, at your request, can give you the controls of the paraglider, for the most courageous and daring among you.
- Enjoy these 20 minutes as it should be and don't worry about anything since even your memories will be represented by photos and video filmed in GoPro to immortalize this unique experience.
- Time to recover from your emotions, the landing will take place and you will return home with stars in your eyes!
- Instructions, briefing and debriefing.
- Accompaniment of a seasoned instructor, state graduate.
- Photos and video.
- This discovery paragliding flight lasts between 20 to 30 minutes.
- Given the nature of the activity and its dependence on weather conditions, contact the company once you have made the reservation to let you know the precise time of the flight.
Questions and answers about the activity
Discovery paragliding flight in Planpraz 25min
50 Place de l'Aiguille du Midi Chamonix Mont Blanc