2-hour group surf lesson near DaxSKU: 77753
5 group surf lessons of 2 hours near DaxSKU: 77757
Description of 2-hour group surf lesson near DaxAre you planning a stay in the Landes and want to take advantage of it to taste the joys of surfing? You are right ! We offer you a 2-hour groupgroupsurfing lesson in Hossegor accessible to beginners and experienced alike.
Hossegor is a seaside resort located in Landes. It is on the edge of the Atlantic Ocean and has many fine sandy beaches. The structure is located a few kilometers from Biarritz and Saint-Jean-de-Luz. It is an exceptional surfing spot which hosts the World Surfing Championships every year!
Upon your arrival at the meeting point for the surf lesson, you will be picked up by our staff who will brief you on the activity and give you your equipment. After putting on your suit, you will go to the beach where your instructor will give you the theoretical contributions necessary according to your level. You will then set off on the water, to conquer the ocean and its waves.
On your board, you will learn in particular to apprehend the ocean, to understand the discipline of surfing and its specific vocabulary, to balance on the board and to get up, to change direction... Of course, your instructor will adapt the course to your level. After two hours of lessons, you will return to the reception where you will hand over your equipment to our staff and debrief with them on this unforgettable moment of skiing.
- You will never be more than 8 people per group.
- It is necessary to come 15 minutes before the start of the course in order to prepare the equipment.
- This activity is accessible from 7 years old.
- Civil Liability Insurance
- Your group surf lesson lasts 2 hours.
- You can do this activity from April to October, Monday to Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., then Monday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. from July to August.
Description of 5 group surf lessons of 2 hours near DaxHave you always dreamed of gliding on the water like a pro? With these 5 surf lessons, make your dream a reality!
We welcome you to Hossegor, the favorite place of all surfers. Hossegor is located between the Atlantic Ocean and the Landes forest. This seaside resort is the ideal surf spot for water sports enthusiasts.
The meeting point is in Hossegor. We ask that you arrive 15 minutes early, at the meeting point, in order to prepare.
Our team will explain the program of the 5 sessions you will attend according to your level of surfing. Following this, you will receive your equipment and leave with the group and your instructor for 2 hours of group lesson.
At your own pace, you will discover the world of surfing, learn to be stable on the board, get up and slide on the waves. Your instructor accompanies you and helps you adopt the right behavior on the water throughout the lesson in order to help you acquire the right posture and the right gliding techniques. Once the course is over, you will return to dry land where you can debrief with your instructor and plan the next session based on what you have learned during the first.
Good to know:
- The minimum age for this activity is 7 years old.
- The maximum number is 8 people per group.
- Civil Liability Insurance
- A surf lesson lasts 2 hours. With these 5 sessions, you will have 10 hours of lessons in total.
- We welcome you from Monday to Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. from April to October and from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. from July to August.